Progress so far
• The floor tile asbestos removal is progressing well and is due to complete next week. The internal structural alterations are now 90% complete.
• The mechanical and electrical first fix is progressing well in the two story wing, we are due to move into the three story wing once the floor tiles are complete.
• The roof works is now at the furthest stage it can be until we link into the new build structure.
• Foundations phase 1 concrete pour was also carried out week commencing 2nd September.
Centre of Excellence
• The piling mat is fully complete and awaiting piling works on the 16th September.
• The sewer diversion is underway with manhole lifted in ready to be benched.
• The substation base has all below ground blockwork in and the stone is in and compacted ready for the slab to be poured.
Hob Moor Playing Field works are now complete.
Over the next two weeks
• Floor tile and asbestos adhesive removal is now complete.
• Mechanical and electrical first fix to start in the 3 story build.
• Hub room work to be completed.
Foundations to the extension will be completed
Sub-structure masonry work will start.
Centre of Excellence.
• The piling will commence followed by the foundations as per the phasing plan.
• The sub-station base will be complete up to ground level.
• The Drainage diversion will be complete as far as we can go,with works on the site and school side both complete.