Progress so far
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in the UK, there have been major changes and adjustments made to our working practices in order to keep our people, sites and customers safe.
Throughout the duration of COVID-19 we’ve continually provided DRAX and Hull Royal Infirmary with their usual high standard of service and we have been able to successfully reopen other sites across the business following a brief period of suspension which allowed new working procedures to be developed.
The SEC team have been working hard and delivered:
- Implementation of new working ways to ensure site safety
- Training programmes which have been put in place and delivered for all construction staff
- Documentation and procedures for the site including amendments as and when new guidance has been released and circulated to all staff to ensure compliance
- Site induction amendment specific to COVID-19
- Covid-19 Signage and is in full use on all sites
- Pre-start audit advice and guidance
- On site-specific Covid-19 audits to ensure compliance