Remember, remember, the 5th of November
A major milestone has been reached over at Rutland Mills today, with Building 9 on track to officially being handed over to the client in the coming days.
The following internal and external works have now been completed:
- Male, female and disabled toilet blocks
- New roof with mechanical roof lights
- Mechanical and electrical fit out
- Completion of a new galvanized staircase
- All new floorboards and strengthening of older floorboards to allow for the additional load from the specialist materials to create the acoustic area. The floors will be build up and filled with sand to help with the sound within the recording studios
Once handed over, specialist contractors will move in and start creating the bespoke fittings so Building 9 can become the main hub of music studios and training facilities.